Monday 5 December 2011

Review: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (book)

Great Starting Place for Personal Development/ Self Help,

This is a great book to start your self development journey. I say this as it sets a very clear structure on deciding what it is you need to work on, and then the techniques.

The first 3 habits are to make you independent. The next 3 make you work effectively as a team player, and the 7th is to keep you growing.

The reason I prefer this as a starting place, and also as a annual / bi-annual redesign is that fact that while allot of books/ media in the self development world just attempt to hype you with motivating stories etc. This is a very logical and systematic way of designing a productive/ effective life.

Note: I said life, not just business or profession. As getting ones life in order and having a fulfilling balanced life is very important, something this book also covers.

I have brought this book as a gift for my brother, sister, wife and anyone I mentor.

Badshah Rating: 5/5

Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey in Amazon.co.uk

My Review of 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey  in Amazon.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment