Thursday 3 January 2013

Loving Your Work with Scott

Deep in my core I know I have to figure out a way to work in something I love. Now where would someone start.

I guess watching this Ted Talks video wouldn't be a bad start.




  • Steps 1 - Unique Strengths - Recommends reading Strength Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath (so I've added that to my library reservation list)
  • Step 2 - Experiences - Spend some time on reflection on what went right and wrong and keep a journal.
  • Step 3 - Definition of Success - Define the end game in a clear way. 
  • Step 4 - Values - Define your values so you know if a specific route is in line with what you believe in.
Scott's Webpage - liveyourlegend.net great place to start.

What's our next steps??? feel free to comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment