Friday 6 August 2010

No longer angry at the world

To cut a long story short I was in a very angry and demotivated place a few months ago. Through work I was referred to counseling. In one of these sessions I admitted to being angry with all the injustices I see around me. In response my councilor asked me 'what good does it do you, being angry at the whole world?' I couldn't answer the question. After this session I stumbled upon the following video on you tube.



After this I've decided to accept, forgive and love in my life. With this new outlook and change in lifestyle some very positive things have occurred. Holding onto anger has a very similar negative effect on heath, as high cortisol levels do. More on these positive outcomes in my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment