Sunday 1 July 2012

Getting Things Done by David Allen

With so much to do and so little time I was reccomend a book by my Permaculture Diploma Tutor to assist me in my manic life. The book would easily fall into the CPD (Continual Professional Development) or as some may refer to it as Personal Development category in the book store.

At its core is a model for effectively dealing with all the tasks we choose to carry out in life. Both work and personal. The primary task is always having to hand somewhere to record any outstanding task which comes into your mind at any time. It could be as simple as a note book.

I'll blog further about my experiences as I work through the book. But so far, it's all making good sense. The reality of how effective it is will only be apparent when the methodology is tested in the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment